The County Development Advisor serves the Fallon County Commision in the administration of a broad range of activities, including:
- Fiscal, economic and organizational growth with a focus on legislative impacts;
- Acts as a liason between the Commission and other entities to promote Fallon County's legislative and fiduciary interests;
- Providing guidance and support in fiscal, policy and legislative development to the commission and Department Heads;
- Assists in budget development and expenditure tracking;
- Pursuing economic opportunities for the betterment of Fallon County.
Jason Rittal, Development Advisor
10 W. Fallon Ave.
PO Box 846
Baker, MT. 59313
Phone: (406) 778-8183
Cell: (406) 698-3255